IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
Friday, October 1, 2021
Deadline to reserve hotel rooms at the group rate of $169/night.
NOTE: Room block may sell out prior to deadline.
Direct Booking: www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1623771437552&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Please complete the booth personnel form no later than this date.
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
No shipments to the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center may arrive prior to this date.
*Please be advised: If you ship directly to the hotel, a package delivery fee(s) will be incurred. (See shipping form in exhibitor manual)
Friday, October 22, 2021
4:00 – 6:00PM: Exhibitor Booth Set-Up for the event. All vendors are invited to attend the welcome reception that evening at 6:30 pm.
9:15 AM-10:00 AM AND 11:30 AM-1:00 PM: Exhibit Hall Hours
1 PM-3:30 PM: Exhibitor booth dismantling.
Please complete the booth personnel form no later than Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Friday, October 22, 2021
- 6:00 pm Registration
- 6:30-8:30 pm Welcome Reception & Vendor Networking (sponsored by Stryker)
Note: Heavy appetizers and open bar provided
Saturday, October 23, 2021
- 7:30 am Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am Opening Remarks
- 8:15-8:30 am Advocacy Partnership: AORN and You
- 8:30-9:15 am Workplace Advocacy: Clear the Air (sponsored by CONMED)
- 9:15-10:00 am EXHIBITS
- 9:45-10:30 am Evidence-Based Practice: COVID Smoke Research
- 10:30-11:30 am Morning Keynote: Advocacy: The Heart of PeriOperative Nursing (sponsored by Aerobiotix)
- 11:30 am-1:00 pm EXHIBITS (lunch sponsored by Stryker)
- 1:00-1:45 pm Serve the Song First: Music as Selfcare for the Soul
- 1:45-2:15 pm Your Voice for Change
- 2:15-2:30 pm Break
- 2:30- 3:15 pm The Seat of Power: Meet the Lawmakers
- 3:15-4:00 pm Closing Keynote: Crisis to Advocacy: The Road Less Travelled (sponsored by CONMED)
- 4:00-4:15 pm Final Remarks and Adjourn
TRAVEL & LOCATION INFO
SHIPPING & INTERNET/ELECTRICAL SERVICES
All packages and shipments in and out of the hotel are through our UPS store onsite. The UPS Store is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel. The 2021 shipping information, cost sheet, and contact information are below. All shipments to the hotel can be sent to:
Guest Name (Arrival Date)
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel
2450 Galleria Parkway SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
GA Council/Company Name
Contact Number (000)-000-0000
Please note the hotel cannot receive shipments and pallets prior to Tuesday, Oct. 19. If a vendor requires an earlier ship date they may partner with the UPS store on any potential storage options and a rental cost may be associated with the space. The hotel does not manage the shipping although we partner with the store with guests and groups.